Subj:   Re: Please Join This Group!
Date:   20/01/02
To: <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A>

Dear Peter,

This could possibly be my fault by description since Britishmining is very
public, the system requires the signing on process the same as mining-history
- which is private in exactly the same way. The only difference being in the
condition and terminology parameters set by Aol who kindly make the system
available free of charge. As said before, the only real difference is that
the comms. methods are numerous with the  method being chosen by the
participating members. Co.Owners are being chosen out of new members, so the
whole system is democratically operated/run: additional new members either
receive an invitation from the Quorum or approach me or the Co.Owners - a
true network situation.

Wouldn't it be interesting to be able get access to all lists from one
webpage! Not impossible, and a very valuable integrated tool.

Regards, Bernard