The Kinnaird Report is -

"The Report of the Royal Commission on the Condition of all Mines in
Great Britain to which the Provision of the Acts 23 & 24 Vict. Cap. 151
do not apply with Reference to the Health and Safety of Persons employed
in such Mines"

Part A is the Report with Appendix ----  1864 [3389] xxiv Pt 371
Part B is the Minutes of Evidence with Appendix -- 1864 [4641] xxiv Pt 1

Listed on page 274 of the Bibliography of the British Coal Industry by
Benson, Neville and Thompson.

Hope this helps.

In message <003301c19a10$16f51800$4632e150@oemcomputer>, Michael Shaw
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Dave Williams  - [log in to unmask]

Visit the Mining History Network at
http://info.exeter.ac.uk/~RBurt/MinHistNet
for information on PDMHS Ltd., the active Mining History Society.