I use Strata3Dpro (http://www.strata.com) but then I mainly model
buildings and similar structures but I would imagine you might be
able to work with it

Dave

--
David A. Summers
Curators' Professor of Mining Engineering

"fools talk, wise men listen." (a variant of Prov 12:23)

phone: (573) 341 4314
FAX:  (573) 341 4368

related web pages
A growing selection of Dr. Summers' papers are being put on the Web
and can be accessed through the Bibliography
http://www.umr.edu/~rockmech/faculty/biography.html

Rock Mechanics      http://campus.umr.edu/rmerc/
Waterjet Lab:           http://www.umr.edu/~waterjet/
UMR Stonehenge: http://www.umr.edu/~stonehen/