-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Cao Romero [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 11:17 AM
To: 'A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research.'
Subject: RE: Fw: Outcome data

De acuerdo (I agree on this very important issue) and I also send to all
the list warm greetings from Mexico.

Laura Cao Romero, midwife

PS I intended to attend the Conference mentioned but couldn't. If there
are papers written and published from it I would like to have access to
them, you think its possible?