All

My presentation from yesterday's MCG meeting is now at
http://www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk/about/david_dawson/presentations.asp
Where I outlined some of the current developments.

David

David Dawson

Senior ICT Adviser

Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries

16 Queen Anne's Gate, London SW1H 9AA

email: [log in to unmask] tel: 020 7273 1415

www.resource.gov.uk www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk