VR for objects

Does anyone have any contact details for companies or individuals who produce VR of objects?

We are planning to produce a Virtual Object Handling (of museum objects) module as part of the East of England Sense Of Place - Essex consortia, and we need to find a selection of organisations that could give us quotes for producing the digitisation for VR.  The next stage would be to start a formal tender.

Although I realise you may not be able to reccommend anyone, it would be useful to have a list of the key players in this field who have worked on creating VR (preferably using Apple QT or Java)in the heritage/museum sector.

> Stephen Lowy
> Essex Museums Officer
> Museums In Essex Committee
> Essex Record Office
> Wharf Road, Chelmsford, CM2 6YT
> Tel: 01245 244612 Fax: 01245 244655

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.