From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jeremy Parrett
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: 26 April 2002 11:49
Subject: Amstrad disk conversion

I wonder if anyone has had experience of converting Amstrad PCW 9512 3inch
disks into a PC readable format? I've found a few people via the web who
offer this service but would be grateful if anyone could relate experiences
of a secure and reliable service in this area.
thanks.
Jeremy Parrett.
(Manchester Metropolitan University archive)