From: Sue Gordon [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 April 2002 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UK Museums and the Web conference

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The first UK Museums and the Web conference was held in November last year
at the Victoria and Albert and Science Museums in London. The one day
conference was free to delegates and was oversubscribed as soon as it was
advertised. The day included a trade exhibition that helped to fund a free
lunch.

The event was judged a success by those who attended, both exhibitors and
delegates. As a result the MCG is keen to repeat the conference this year.
Before we make final preparations and to ensure that this year's conference
builds on last year's success we would very much welcome your input.

Please spare five minutes to answer the following questions and e-mail or
fax them back to me, Sue Gordon, at the address below.

Would you be most likely to attend if:

1. The conference was held:
IN London?
OUT of London?
Don't mind.

2. The conference was held over:
1 day?
2 days?
Don't mind.

3. The conference concentrated on:
A particular aspect (e.g. web content, technical issues, management)?
Was wide ranging in its subject matter?
Don't mind.

4. The conference cost per day was up to:
100 GBP
50 GBP
25 GBP
Free.

5. Are there any other aspects of the conference that might dissuade or
encourage you to attend?

Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. Your reply
will be treated in confidence and used only for MCG/UK Museums and the Web
business.

Please e-mail your reply to [log in to unmask] or fax it to Sue Gordon
at 01494
792429.

Sue Gordon
MCG Chair

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above.  It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other
person unless express permission is given.  If you are not a named
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are
in place to check for software viruses.