May be of interest.....
We were involved in the Simon Schama's highly successful BBC television programme 'The History of Britain' - which was turned into a website and CD ROM.
CD ROM available and website at http://www.vam.ac.uk/vastatic/microsites/bbchistory/index.htm

Phil Locke
Web Projects Manager
Victoria and Albert Museum
London SW7 2RL   UK
DDI. 020-7942-2343
www.vam.ac.uk

>>> David Dawson <[log in to unmask]> 01/17 9:05 am >>>
apologies if you are on both lists

David

David Dawson
Senior ICT Adviser
Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries
16 Queen Anne's Gate, London SW1H 9AA
email: [log in to unmask]  tel: 020 7273 1415

www.resource.gov.uk                             www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk