Please make sure that you reply to only one person and not to all of us.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Coote [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 23 April 2002 12:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attn: Pat Reynolds

Dear Liz,

Sorry. Don't know where Steve Nicholls is.

Does anyone know where my pencil sharpener is?

Jeremy

>Hi Pat
>
>Just wondered if you could answer a quick query for me.
>
>Someone told me last night that Steve Nicholls was leaving Chertsey at the
>end of the month. Don't know where/why he's leaving. I used to work with
>Stephen at Twickenham, and also at Chertsey, and I just wondered if you
knew
>anything about this. I hope that Stephen is OK.
>
>It's just as they close for all the new building work soon.
>
>Thanks
>
>Liz
>____________________________
>Liz Walder
>Communications Manager, RIBA London
>66 Portland Place
>London W1B 1AD
>Tel: 020-7307 3659
>Fax: 020-7307 3788
>http://www.riba-london.com/
>http://www.architecture.com/

Jeremy Coote, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford, South Parks
Road, Oxford OX1 3PP; phone: (44) (0)1865 270930; fax: (44) (0)1865
270943.

For the Museum's website, go to < http://www.prm.ox.ac.uk > .
For the Museum's online searchable databases go to <
http://www.prm.ox.ac.uk/databases/ >.
For the Museum's notes for visiting researchers, go to <
http://www.prm.ox.ac.uk/researchnotes.html >.
For the Forster Collection at the Pitt Rivers Museum go to <
http://www.prm.ox.ac.uk/forster/ >.