---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:12:56 +0100
From: Andrew Milne <[log in to unmask]>

RED BANNER - CONTENT MANAGEMENT SEMINAR

Are you currently evaluating a Content Management System? Do you want to
find out more about dynamic content managed websites?

If so - RED BANNER is hosting a free Content Management Seminar on 16 May.
The seminar is designed to be an insightful evaluation tool no matter what
your CMS familiarity is.

The Seminar will be held their London offices (just off Bricklane) from
10.00 - 12.15.

Agenda:
1) CMS in general
2) Live demonstration of how CMS works
3) Discussion / Q&A

Please confirm your attendance by filling out the e-business registration
form on www.redbanner.com

See you at the seminar.

Best regards,

Andrew Milne
t. +44 0(20) 7456 0420
m. 07960 946 407
e. [log in to unmask]

Ian O. Morrison, Scottish Museums Documentation Officer
http://ianmorrison.topcities.com/index.htm
Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt