The version we are using, I believe is version 3
Richard Cook (on behalf of Wendy Sudbury)

We have run into problems with our Idealist database - the data appears to be corrupted, potentially seriously.  We have some 200,000 records.  Our database manager is unavailable.  We may have to bring in outside help to sort us out.  If you know of anyone with appropriate skills who could be available at short notice, I'd appreciate it if you would put them in touch with me, or me with them.

Many thanks.

Wendy Sudbury, writing in my capacity as
Director of the Church of England Records Centre.
I can be contacted there on [log in to unmask] or at my own address below

Dr Wendy Sudbury
Director
Cambridge Management Group
47 Linhope Street
London NW1 6HL
Tel:  +44 (0) 207 723 1627
Fax:  +44 (0) 207 723 7077
email: [log in to unmask]

Cambridge Management Group's email server is restored, so please resume using

(The temporary address [log in to unmask] will remain open for a while)