Yes my colleagues in the States have a subscription with them, largely for
full-text patent delivery, but also for back-up to  the in-house search
service.
NERAC do have a large collection of databases, but not I believe for
interactive access a la Dialog. They are searched on your behalf by an
intermediary.
I had a trial a couple of years ago. One aspect that struck me was the
presentation of the results. The records themselves had an old-fashioned
look about them (they looked like displays from the 70s - IN SOME CASES
STILL IN UPPER CASE) but dressed up in an HTML page.
We didn't pursue it because our main source is Chemical Abstracts, and we
must have the abstracts, so we must go to STN.
Even so I did suggest a subscription to some former colleagues who are now
without information support. As I understand it, there is a fixed
subscription based on number of potential end-users, and subscribers can
make unlimited use of their services for no extra cost.

Dave Huddart
Information Services & Library Manager
Rhodia Consumer Services Ltd
PPD Technical Dept