Are You E-Legal? 20th November 2002

Does talk of complying with Data Protection, rights to privacy and changes
to copyright legislation bring you out in a cold sweat, especially in
relation to digital content? Well fear not! Whether you are an information
service provider or user of electronic services, our panel will update you
on the latest issues from Data Protection to liability.

Chair: Charles Oppenheim
Panel:
Charles Oppenheim, Professor of Information Science at Loughborough
University
Glyn Morgan, Partner, Information & Electronic Communications Group at law
firm Taylor Joynson Garrett.
Andrew Hughes, VP Content & Commercial Director, OneSource

Due to the prior commitments of some of our speakers, this seminar needs to
start promptly at 6.00pm. Registration is from 5.30pm.

This event is kindly sponsored by ICC Information and is being held jointly
with the City Legal Information Group (CLIG) and the British and Irish
Association of Law Librarians (BIALL).

DATE:   Wednesday 20th November 2002
TIME:  Register from 5.30pm onwards, starting promptly at 6.00pm
VENUE:  Balls Brothers At The Minster (downstairs), Minster Court, Mincing
Lane, London, EC3.
Soft drinks and a finger buffet are included in the booking fee. A cash bar
is also available for wine and beer.
BOOKING:CiG, CLIG and BIALL members can book online at
http://www.cityinformation.org.uk
Non-members should contact Phillipa Mills, CiG Administrator at
[log in to unmask] for a booking form.