Isn't it time we began to realise that free services on the net don't work
and we will have to start paying for what we get!

Nick Luft
Systems Librarian
JSCSC, UK

still
out there?

The information contained in this e-mail is private and is solely for the
use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, you have no legal right to use the
contents of this e-mail.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily
reflect Government (Defence), Defence Management (Watchfield) Limited or
Serco Aerospace policy and we cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any
attachments are virus free.