CCSR apologise if you receive more then one copy of this e-mail.

In December we distributed a Call For Papers for the ETHICOMP 2002
conference. This is a reminder for those who wish to submit an abstract
that the deadline 1st March is nearly upon us.

Below is a copy of the orginal e-mail.

The next ETHICOMP conference will be hosted by Universidade Lusiada,
Lisbon, Portugal from 13 to 15 November 2002. The overall theme of the
conference is "The Transformation of Organisations in the Information Age:
Social and Ethical Implications". For full details of the call see:

http://www.ccsr.cse.dmu.ac.uk/conferences/ethicomp2002/cfp.html

ETHICOMP is recognised as one of the top international conference series
on the social and ethical aspects of the computer technologies.

Regards
Chris Fortey
CCSR Webmaster
Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility |
Email:[log in to unmask]
Faculty of Computing Sciences and Engineering  | Tel: +44 116 250 6143
De Montfort University                         | Visit our website on:
The Gateway, LEICESTER, UK, LE1 9BH            | www.ccsr.cse.dmu.ac.uk/