Dear list members,

I have recently acquired a book titled "al-Kuwayt qabl al-naft : mudhakkirat
S. Sitanli J. Maliri, al-tabib fi a-l-Bahrayn wa-'l-Kuwayt, 1907-1947. -
tarjama wa-taqdim Muhammad Ghanim al-Rumayhi. al-Kuwayt : Dar Qurtas, 1997."

Does anyone know the original English spelling of the name of  this 'Sitanli
J. Maliri'? Something like Stanley G. Mallery or perhaps Mallory suggests
itself, but I cannot find this name in the authority files of LC or COPAC.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Arnoud Vrolijk

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE ORIENTAL DEPARTMENT'S SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC WILL BE
SEVERELY AFFECTED FROM MAY-OCTOBER 2002 DUE TO AN INTERNAL RELOCATION OF THE
ORIENTAL COLLECTIONS. PLEASE ENQUIRE WHEN PLANNING A VISIT.

Dr. Arnoud Vrolijk
Curator of Middle Eastern Collections
Leiden University Library
P.O. Box 9501
2300 RA Leiden, The Netherlands
Phone: + 31 71 527 2867
Fax: + 31 71 527 2836
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
---
Visit the Web pages of the Oriental Department at:
http://bc.leidenuniv.nl/olg/default.htm