CaF Directory

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used or has an opinion on the "CaF Directory of Specific Conditions and Rare Disorders" available quarterly from Contact a Family on CDROM. Is it any better than other rare disorder directories?

Kirsty Coltart
Divisional Library Services Manager (Clinical Services)
North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust
Library, Sir TJ Thomson Conference Centre
Stobhill Hospital, 133 Balornock Road
Glasgow, G21 3UW

Tel No: 0141 201 3357
Visit our website : http://www.northglashealthinfo.org.uk/

The information contained within this e-mail and in any
attachments is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete
any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail for any purpose,
nor disclose all or any part of its content to any other person.
All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses
but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your
own virus scanner as North Glasgow University Hospitals NHS Trust
will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of
virus infection.