Hello again!

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts with me.
My Q:,> I am thinking of doing some library temp work overseas
in-between,> travel. Have any of you got experiences you'd like to share
with me,> regarding job-share/temping/volunteering while overseas? I'd
love to,> hear from you! Please reply to me off list and I will
summarize for the,> list if anyone is interested.

Here is a summary from all those who replied: (I got more requests
for,info than from those suppling info)

**Here are some sources I know about. I'd be interested if you find any
others.
http://www.wse.org.uk/
http://www.beso.org/
http://www.worldwidevolunteering.org.uk/
http://www.acu.ac.uk/adverts/jobs/
http://www.helpafricatrust.org.uk/goals.htm
http://www.bond.org.uk/aboutus/index.html
http://www.healthinternetwork.net/
**

**I am very interested in this myself, but have not done any
research,into this lately. I know that the IFLA International Round
Table has a,program to send librarians overseas for special projects.
There are also,some developing aid compagnies that use librarians. **
And here is something off my own bat:
www.workingholidayguru.com
www.usais.org,www.monster.com

And thanks to those who offered me jobs!! I'll be in touch.
Have fun all!

--
Catherine Voutier
Information Retrieval Officer