Dear All,

I have been asked to find guidance as to who is responsible for joint
clinical records between health and social services. Does anyone know
anything - information wise, source wise or someone to ask - that might help
with my searching.

Many thanks in advance for you assistance on this one, I have searched the
usual HMIC, Medline and Embase and keep coming up with blanks.

Kate

Kate Fleming
E - Librarian
North & North East Lincolnshire PCTs
Health Place, Wrawby Road, Brigg, DN20 8GS

> *Tel: 01652 601217
> * Fax: 01652 601160
> * Email: [log in to unmask]
!Web: www.nelpct.nhs.uk

The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of the
above organisations or any person employed by them. This transmission is
intended only for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If
received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.