Hello List and apologies for cross posting,

I wonder if you could help me please? We have been asked for the following
and typically it is one that we are missing from our own holdings.

Circular Type: Finance Directorate Letter
Reference: FDL (95)32
Title: Management costs in NHS trusts

If you can help please contact me direct so as not to annoy the whole list.
As ever, all help is much appreciated.
Kate

Kate Fleming
E - Librarian
Knowledge Based Services
North & North East Lincolnshire PCTs
Health Place, Wrawby Road, Brigg, DN20 8GS

Tel: 01652 601217
Fax: 01652 601160
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: North East Lincolnshire Primary Care Trust Internet Site
www.nelpct.nhs.uk
Website: North Lincolnshire Primary Care Trust Internet Site
www.nlpct.nhs.uk
Website: Social and Health Electronic Resources Portal Internet Site
www.sherpa.nhs.uk

The contents of this email are not necessarily the policy or opinion of the
above organisations or any person employed by them. This transmission is
intended only for the named recipient(s) and is confidential in nature. If
received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.