Dear All,

As part of an Information Strategy Group, I'm currently a member of, I've
agreed to draft an ICT strategy in respect of the future needs of our
library and information service, within a Health Board

Would you know of any one else, or any health care organisation, that has
ever done this, and who might be willing to share either some thoughts /
(or even better!) their formal ICT strategy document with me

I've done a little thinking about this, and have some thoughts down on
paper, but I'd be keen to see what other people have done, to see if I'm on
the same track, or whether there is anything else that I ought to be
thinking about.

Please reply to me personally at the e-mail address below, and if there is
interest, I'd be very happy to summarise for the list.

Kind Regards
Bernard

Bernard Barrett
Information Scientist