The Career Development Group (A group of CILIP) is currently reviewing
it's website, and we'd be interested to hear you comments on our current
site at http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk.  We have therefore
launched a web based survey on the site if you go to
http://fs6.formsite.com/careerdevelopmentgroup/form708520476/index.html
you can help us by answering a few questions about how you use the
current site and what future features you would like the site to have.

Alternatively you can also e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with any
comments you may have about the site.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail onto any of your colleagues who
may also be interested.

Thank you for your time and help.

Colin Sawers

Colin Sawers BA (Hons) DPS
Honorary Web Co-ordinator
National Council
Career Development Group
43 Whitworth Drive
Radcliffe-on-Trent
NOTTINGHAM
NG12 2DE

Tel: (0115) 933 6001
Fax: (0115) 933 6979
Mobile: 07764 188840
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.careerdevelopmentgroup.org.uk

A group of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information
Professionals.  Registered Charity Number 313014