I am looking for a diagrammatic representation of the last 200 years of
politics within Europe.

Is anyone aware of an existing chart that provides a timeline?

If you can help with this query please email me direct at

Regards

David Byrne

British Telecommunications plc Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London
EC1A 7AJ  Registered in England no. 1800000.

This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications
plc which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or
email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.