Dear all,

Thank you very much for responding so promptly to my query.
The majority view seems to confirm my instinct to charge Irish libraries the same as those British libraries who are not members of the CONARLS scheme, i.e. £6.65 for monographs, £3.99 for photocopies.
Thank you Trinity College Dublin for confirm that you charge British libraries the same amount. Do you know if the other Irish libraries, both public and academic, do the same?
Although I accept the arguement that Eire is considered as part of continental Europe for postage etc, I think the WWS rates (currently £36.23 for a monograph) are far too high to consider using for Irish libraries.
Since there are Irish libraries with locations on both Unityweb and COPAC, I can foresee that I might send an ILL request to an Irish library at some point in the future.  Therefore I shall charge Irish libraries the non-CONARLS rate for now and hope they reciprocate when the time comes!
Perhaps we should investigate whether Irish libraries would like to be part of the CONARLS scheme (which would simplify matters considerably...) like their Celtic cousins in Scotland and Wales?

Eleri