-----Original Message-----
From: Penny Roberts [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A few more questions

Good morning list mates,
        You will recall that I posted some questions on here a couple
of months back which many of you were kind enough to reply to.
We have realised that we need to refine one of those questions by
breaking it down into categories so please could I ask for your help
again?

1. Do you provide an ILL service to the following categories of reader?
Do you charge these readers at the same rate as your own readers or
more?
        (a) Members of local academic institutions not affiliated to
        your library. Yes
        (b) Students of other institutions who are using your library
        whilst home for vacation. Yes
        (c) Readers who have purchased their library membership but are
        not doing work for commercial purposes (eg retired academics,
        private researchers). Yes
        (d) Readers who have purchased their library membership and are
        doing work for commercial purposes (eg company researchers,
        authors). Yes

2. (If you replied to the first questionnaire you do not need to
complete this section) How much you charge your own readers for:

        a) loan
        b) photocopy
        c) urgent action
        d) UK thesis