Re: Hays DX
As I stated in an email during a previous debate on the merits and demerits
of Hays DX, we have been extremely pleased with the service we have had from
them since last September - both with regard to the reliability of the
courier who collects our parcels and to the invoicing procedure.

However, the current debate has made me wonder how good the service is once
the parcels leave our library. Perhaps I have been deluding myself! I feel I
should  test the system by finding out how soon after despatch the books are
arriving back at the libraries which supply us. (We are supposed to be
getting a next day service). I'd be grateful if colleagues finding a note in
a book to this effect could quickly email me to let me know when the book
was delivered.  (I'll only ask each libary to do this once). Maybe I can
then get a truer overall picture of the service, as the experiences of other
libraries seem to differ so greatly from ours.

 Angela Faunch * Document Delivery Supervisor * Templeman Library
               University of Kent at Canterbury * Kent CT2 7NU
   Tel 01227 823566 * Fax 01227 827107 * [log in to unmask]