We have had a lot of problems in the past with HAYS DX.  We had problems starting up and just when we thought it was sorted out, we experienced more problems with non collection throughout December.  Now we have an arrangement with the courier which seems to be working.  But it is early days yet.  Other members of the LASER community have reported items lost in transport and we have had losses also.

Frankie Williams
Greenwich Libraries

Neil Dalley wrote:

Apologies from Reading University Library for any items we may have overdue from other libraries.  We have had considerable problems with Hays DX (who took on the old LASER transport scheme).  Despite reminders we have not had any collection from them since the 13th December!  All the outstanding items will now be posted via Royal Mail. What are other people's experience of Hays DX?  We are now seriously questioning whether we shall ever use them again. Regards,  ___________________________________________________________  Neil Dalley
 Document Delivery Coordinator
  ___________________________________________________________  Inter-Library Loans
 Reading University Library
 PO Box 223