From: Eleri Jones [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 July 2002 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL request

Dear all,

We no longer require Colloquial Romanian.  Thanks to St Helens for
supplying!
But here is another odd request.  We have a reader interested in watching a
BBC series from the 1980s called Six English Towns.  The programmes were
issued as 2 volumes, viz:

Six English Towns Vol 1: Chichester, Richmond, Tewkesbury
BBC, 1988
Manufacturer's no.:BBCV4161

Six English Towns Vol 2: Stamford, Totnes, Ludlow
BBC, 1988
Manufacturer's no.:BBCV4162

Can anyone help?  Once again if you can, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] and I'll send you the details of our account no.
Thanks