Is there any way to do a global or rapid update of subfield codes?  My problem is that I have taken Marc 21 records from EBSCO for full-text journals and the  856 field is delivered thus:

856 40 |3Full text available: 01 Apr 1999-. (Due to publisher restrictions, the most recent 3 months are not available.) |uhttp://search.epnet.com/direct.asp?db=aph&jn=8PP& scope=site|zAvailable via EBSCOhost..

I would like the |3 information to appear for the users so would need to change the subfield code from 3 to z.

any ideas?

Thanks

Catherine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~