Hi

I have been trying to arrange a small user group for health libraries that
use ALICE and I haven't had much success.

I was wondering if any one on this list thinks it would be a good idea for
Softlink to set up a JISCmail list for ALICE users so we can post our
problems/queries and communicate with other ALICE users. I would like to
set up the list myself but because I havent got an ac.uk email address I
would have to pay.

I know there are user groups for ALICE that meet up every term but I and
other librarians I have spoken to find it hard to attend.

Let me know what you think of my idea and if I have a good response I will
suggest that Softlink pay to set up the list.

Thanks

Lucy Anderson
Assistant Librarian
Stockport NHS Trust