I have never had problems with any other titles or publishers like I have
had with LWW.  We had the same problem with our site license titles - I was
ready to cancel the site licenses and go back to the single-use password
access.  We would have the occasional couple of days of access from time to
time when our vendor would receive a response from LWW at all, which wasn't
often, then the access would just disappear again.  Just try to get through
the new customer (cuss your customer?) service wall at the LWW site now,
where your question goes to the "related" FAQ at the site!  After 3 months
of constant complaints from our users and reports to both LWW and our
vendor, I finally wrote a very scathing email to every email address I
could find - and suddenly, we did finally (I shouldn't be saying this)
resolve the issues - sort of.  For starters, we had never been told that we
had to submit a new license form with a new schedule 1 attached that
included ALL the site licenses we had purchased, the dates of coverage, the
prices, and the account number(s) (btw: there are reasons, apparently, that
all titles cannot, in fact, be put under one umbrella account - at least,
not for the single-user password titles).  Why this burden is placed on the
customer is beyond my comprehension, but I did that.  We then added 3 new
titles, and I discovered that I now have to submit a third Schedule 1,
again with all this information for all titles, but which includes the new
titles as well.  Each Schedule 1, like the license it appends, requires
another signature.  It is only April, but I'm ready to cancel every LWW
title.  There is simply no excuse for bad business behavior.  Fortunately,
or unfortunately, I received an emailed survey form from LWW regarding
their site licenses during this time period.....

Stephanie N. Allen, Electronic Resources Librarian
Medical Center Library
Chandler Medical Center
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY  40536-0298