Hazel,

I estimate that 55% of our e-journals here at Sussex come from Nesli

Shirley Kirby-Turner,              Tel: 01273 873409
Periodicals Librarian              Fax: 01273 678441
University of Sussex Library,      e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Falmer, Brighton,
United Kingdom, BN1 9QL.

-- Begin original message --

> From:         "Woodward, Hazel" <[log in to unmask]>
> Date:         Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:06:57 -0000
> Subject:      nesli e-journals
> To:           [log in to unmask]
>
> As part of a report that I am writing, I need to get some idea of the
> proportion of e-journals in UK academic libraries that are purchased through
> NESLI. Would members of the list be preapred to give me an *estimate* of the
> percentage of their e-journals acquired via NESLI?
>
> Hazel Woodward
> University Librarian & Director of Cranfield University Press,
> Cranfield University,
> Cranfield,
> Bedfordshire MK43 0AL
>
> Email: [log in to unmask]