From: Tom Roper [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 18 January 2002 14:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Click here or not

As well as the accessibility problems that colleagues have pointed out on
using "click here", there's also a design objection. If you have to resort
to using click here, there's probably something counter-intuitive about your
design. Having said this, I'm sure you can find some instances in our site,
where we've cudgelled our brains to try to avoid it, but have given in....

Tom Roper, Head of RCVS Library and Information Service

Tel (library): +44 (0)20 7222 2021

Direct line: +44 (0)20 7202 0721

Fax: +44 (0)20 7222 2004

E-mail: [log in to unmask]