Hi Karina

We've got the access code on our secure server at the moment and as we are
in the first month of trying this out (I agree, an odd method of providing
access), we have yet to see if it is proving popular or not.  We also had to
write a page of instructions pointing out what to do when users go to Family
Process online.  It has been our experience in the past that people do not
like anything where they have to register every time, let alone something as
transient as 24-hour passwords!

Louise

Louise Cole
Electronic Resources Co-ordinator