I was wondering if members could give me the benefit of their
experience. Have other list members set up access to Family process
online? As an alternative to a heavily used standalone CDROM, I have an
institutional access code for individuals to enter at the Family
process site, they then wait for a temporary password to arrive by
email which is then only valid for 24 hours!

The publishers recognise institutional access isn't ideal and are
evaluating a better method, but I was wondering if others had
experience of setting up access. If so how did you administer this and
how has this been received by your users?

Thanks in advance,

Karina Bradshaw

Karina Bradshaw
Digital Library Focus