Dear All,

Sorry to go back to this, but I have what is probably a very stupid question. Can anyone tell me why after chartering we're going to be MCLIPs? Since the LA will be CILIP why will ALAs be MCLIPs and not MCILIPs? I'm sure the answer is obvious so please forgive me for being obtuse.

Thank you,

Dunia García-Ontiveros
Assistant Librarian
The College of Law
14 Store St.
London
WC1E 7DE

Tel: 020 72911285
Fax: 020 7291 1305

This email and any attachment is intended for and confidential to the addressee.  If you are neither the addressee nor an authorised recipient for the addressee please notify us of receipt, delete this message from your system and do not use, copy or disseminate the information in, or attached to it, in any way.

Our messages are checked for viruses but please note that we do not accept liability for any viruses which may be transmitted in or with this message.
The College of Law of England and Wales.  Registered charity No 271297