Hi,

Can anyone confirm that this is correct - when I spoke to the LA they said that the next board meeting was on the 28th January (only curious because I submitted by report at the beginning of Jan.)

Thanks

Dawn

>>> "Coleman, Ann" <[log in to unmask]> 21/01/2002 14:57:18 >>>
Anna, I got this info from the LA, so i think it is accurate.....

the next sitting is Wednesday 23rd January...
and the following one will be 13th March which is the last before
unification.  The last chance to be an ALA (for 18 days). After that you
will be an MCLIP (Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and
Information Professionals).They will be meeting again in May, June, July,
September and then November.

Ann Coleman
Assistant Librarian