From: Helen Cartwright [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 January 2002 13:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chartership/PDR meetings in the South-East??

I would certainly be interested in meeting to talk about chartering. I think
there was a meeting in Reading advertised on this list recently but it was
too far from where I live or work for me to attend.
I also work in London, so perhaps we could arrange a meeting one evening in
London if anyone else is interested?

Helen