-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Rodgers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 22 September 2002 14:35

The East Midlands Division of the Career Development Group would like to invite any fellow library and information 'people' in the area to our social evening!

Escape the work and join us for a night out! This is a good chance get together in a completely relaxed atmosphere and enjoy some good food (and drink of course!)

Where are we meeting?  The Marquis of Wellington pub in Leicester

When are we meeting?   Thursday 10 October at 7pm for drinks and food (food can be ordered up to 7.30pm)

Directions:

on leaving Leicester train station turn left up London Road. The Marquis is on the opposite side of the road about a quarter of a mile up London Road - a 5-10 minute walk.

If you would like to come please contact Wendy Rodgers by Oct 3 at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you there!