Hello All,

I too have multiple jobs to deal with, though only 4. I have taken the
first, which wasn't much more than clerical, and wasn't in a 'proper'
library, and the current one as separate entities, and done a compare
and contrast on the middle two. The word limit does mean that I can't
say nearly as much about any of them as I would like. I have put in a
separate training needs section    though I have made some comments
throughout as well.

I am nearly finished (just the wider professional issues to do,
surprise) so I ought to get it finished by October, procrastination
allowing!

Frances

        Frances Griffin
        THE DEVELOPMENT PLANNING PARTNERSHIP
        <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
        Direct dial: 01234 321137

        21 The Crescent
        Bedford
        MK40  2RT
        Telephone:  01234 358863
        Facsimile:  01234 271210

        Offices also at: Leeds - Manchester - Dublin - Glasgow

DEVELOPMENT PLANNING PARTNERSHIP

Offices at Bedford, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin
http://www.devplanning.com

the system manager at postmaster@devplanning.com..

http://www.mimesweeper.com