Dear List,

I have some books for sale, which might be of interest to people working towards chartership:

Sheila Corrall and Antony Brewerton (1999) The New Professional's Handbook: your guide to information services management.  Library Association Publishing, London. [paperback] good condition £15 + £2.00 postage and packing

Andrew Large, Lucy A Tedd, RJ Hartley (1999) Information Seeking in the Online Age: principles and practice. Bowker Saur, London.
[hardback] good condition £20.00 + £2.00 postage and packing

Gary Marchionini (1995) Information Seeking in Electronic Environments. Cambridge University Press
[hardback] very good condition £10.00 + £2.00 postage and packing

Please contact me direct if you interested

Claire Carter