Dear all,

I've just been reading through past emails about this topic to try and find out if anything has been published to help me understand how to write my portfolio. Everything in "Chartership Reader" seems to be about PDR's, but we can't submit PDR's atm.

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of published information to help nurses through their CPD and portfolio assessments and not very much for us librarians? Is the information available for nurses going to be suitable for me to use when trying to work out what i'm meant to put into my portfolio?

I'm currently trying to borrow some books about NVQ portfolio's, so this may help too.

If anyone knows of any articles etc. which may be of use to me please let me know......

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

Sarah Bruch
Assistant Librarian