Lesha

I think I did about 200 - 300 words on Professional
issues and covered the Disability Discrimination Act
and the issues surrounding the level of professional
pay.

I forced myself to sit down and write it in a weekend,
when I sent it I wasn't convinced the style of writing
was formal enough but it passed.  I'd been thinking
about it and starting it on and off for four years
before I finally sent it so I think my only advice
would be not to keep putting it off as the prospect of
doing it just became more daunting as time went on.

Alison Prunty
Children's Services Officer
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council