From: Lesha Fossey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 29 April 2002 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PDR deadlines - answer from CILIP [No Viruses detected]

Hello all

Well I've received clarification from CILIP re there (as of yet) being no
Board
Meetings between September and November, and if this meant those of us with
the
31st October deadline had to get our PDRs in by the September submission
date.

***The 31st October deadline applies to the date the PDR is received by
CILIP***

There is no guarantee that a PDR will be seen by a particular Board, as this
depends on many factors

Personally, I'd expect that there may be quite a few submitted in October
<grin>, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of them take a couple of Boards
get around to being considered!

Lesha

--
Lesha Fossey

"[log in to unmask]" made the following
 annotations on 04/29/02 14:29:47

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
No Viruses were detected in this message.

==

"[log in to unmask]" made the following
 annotations on 04/29/02 16:27:23
If this is delivered to you in error would you please destroy all copies of it immediately and contact the sender.