As I understand it, from various LA events and meetings recently, those
registered before the amalgamation will have the choice of submitting under
the existing regulations, or the new ones when in place.  Also, from a talk
at the LA members day, I think the new regulation will be based more on the
portfolio method, ie keeping an up to date professional development
portfolio, although that is just my assumption.

Sarah

Sarah Gregory
Senior Information Officer
Education Management Information Exchange
National Foundation for Educational Research
The Mere, Upton Park, Slough, SL1 2DQ United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 (0) 1753 523 156     Fax.: +44 (0) 1753 531 458
Web: http://www.nfer.ac.uk
          http://www.nfer.ac.uk/emie