May I ask

1.      What is the policy regarding names/ identities on any appendices/pro
formas included in the PDR for example, in an   organisation structure,
where roles are identified against a particular name? Is it OK to include
actual names.

2.      As it is difficult for me to get time off to attend Chartership
Training events, is it possible for me to see an example of a report?   Does
anyone have even an extract so I can see the kind of style in which the
report should be produced. Should it be a       personal style, or formal???
Any pointers at this point would be helpful.