Apologies for posting this to the list. It is intended for SUE SMITH who
emailed me with interest for a chartership meeting.

Sue, I am sorry but deleted your email and seem to have written in down
incorrectly. Another of our colleagues in Portsmouth is willing to meet up
but either Monday or Wednesday evenings are best. Have you any preferences?
It would be better for me if we could meet towards the end of next month as
i've quite a hectic schedule at the moment.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Ruth