Hi Karen and everyone else.
I have had a very peculiar career stretching over 30 years ( and only now
chartering!)  Not only have I worked in a wide variety of libraries but in
several other careers too.  I sat down to arite my Introduction to my PDR
and it quickly became nearly 1,000 words.  Do you think this is too big a
part of my PDR?  I have only skated over the surface - honest!
I have now written 4,000 words and am about to takle the most difficult bit
- Professional Issues.  I quite enjoyed writing what I have so far done.

Another question- I have just been appointed to a new post.  Do I have to
write about that too? ( given that it will be about a month before I start).
  Shall I just skate over my career in the intro. and put it all into the
CV?

When I finish I think I'd like some criticism before I do a final print.  Is
there anyone in Dumfries & Galloway or Ayrshire who would be willing to give
it a read once it's ready?  I am a school librarian and a Route B candidate
so I don't work with anyone I can ask.

It's good fun really.

Judi Rumble
School Librarian