On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:45:27 +0100 Kathy Shiel <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
> I am sort of in the same boat.  I haven't a hope of making the October
> deadline but I can't find any information anywhere telling what I need to
> do in order to Charter after this deadline.  It's as though the CILIP world
> ends on 31st October 2002.

I don't believe it's yet been decided what will happen to people who fail to
meet the October deadline. They may be seeing how many people fail, in order to
generate an appropriate response.

I suppose this will also set a precedent for how they deal with people who fail
to meet the deadlines in future (everyone will have a deadline of a year after
they finish their Route-A/B I believe?) so it's quite an important decision for
them to make if the whole process is to mean anything!

Lesha

--
Lesha Fossey